Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Time to get those seats out!

All right. After only being able to remove 2 bolts via socket and ratchets, I had to bust out the angle grinder. Covered myself from head to toe, man those sparks do go everywhere!


Ratchets at work.
Image
Image

Stubborn rusted bolts!
Topside
Image

Bottom side
Image


Ready to get down to business
Image


In the middle of one leg
Image

DECAPITATED!!
Image


Not bad for $9.99 on clearance at Tractor Supply Company! JobSmart brand. DeWalt Cutoff Wheel...only lasted through 13 bolt heads. Time to go shopping for non name brand cut off wheels!!
Image


BAM!! First seat out! Woohoo!!! Feels soooooo good!!!! (And I found an old mouse nest in the first seat I took out. Will be keeping my eyes open for any other freeloaders!)
Image

Image

Then I got a second seat out & 1 is halfway & 1 is 1/4 way! Time for celebratory Ice Cream!!!

No comments: