Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 8, 2008

Lily still had a fever upon waking up today, but felt much better, but I decided to keep her home from school again, to be safe. As long as she has ibuprofen, she feels and acts totally normal...but as soon as it wears off, she just feels terrible. It was so nice, today, though, I had to let her go outside.

I put away the TV, again, about a week ago, and I can’t even believe the difference! Today the girls played with each other inside and a lot outside in our fabulous afternoon weather! No fighting, super nice to each other, and wonderful manners. At one point, I asked Lily to get me something and she said, “Oh, of course, Mom!”.

This afternoon, Lily fed Thayne a whole bowl of baby oatmeal. And he drank water out of a Thayne sized open top cup for the first time today!

Sadly, this morning, we found that our baby bunny had died. We wrapped it up and put it in a box and held a funeral to say goodbye.

2 comments:

tadpolehiking said...

To all of the tatertots of Evans Rd,
It is so great to see all of your smiling faces. :)
Love the blog-good work Sarah.
Miss you guys
Love,
Grandma T

MamaPotato said...

Thanks! See you in the fall!