Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

1 night until we see Nora's urologist's NP.

1 day before we leave for WV (and then on to NJ!)

3 days before we see Royce!

This morning I got my hair cut & bought all new tires for the van. Sort of an expensive morning!

I can't believe how much gas is right now, today I saw it was $3.69/gallon! It's going to cost us around $400 in just gas for our trip!

Thankfully, Michael and Marilyn are in town, to give me a generous and selfless hand with all I have to do in preparation for our trip to NJ. Today they folded over 10 loads of laundry, while I dealt with still more cleaning, doing more laundry, picking Lily up from school & countless other forgotten tasks.

Tomorrow they are even going with me to Riley, to help take care of Thayne while I do Nora's appointment. Thank goodness there will be no testing tomorrow! I just hope that we are seen close to our actual appointment time.

Well, off to pack, our day begins tomorrow with the alarm sounding at 5:30am!

No comments: