Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15, 2008

Lily was so happy to go to school today!

And I was happy to be out of the house. Since everyone was feeling so poorly all last week, I put off going to any stores and replenishing any of our necessities that we were running low and even completely out of. So today was the day for me to drop Lily off at school and take the other 2 little ones and visit all the other places we needed.

Well, we turned a 30 minute shopping trip into a 2 hour trek with 6 total trips to the bathroom! Nora was just not feeling well & kept complaining of her tummy hurting. She ended up pottying several times and then vomiting! After that she said she felt fine, so I thought, perhaps it was the chocolate milkshake that we enjoyed together. So we picked up Lily and I needed to run in to Hobby Lobby and check if they had a particular fabric. I had Thayne in the Maya Wrap (Thanks, Beckie!) on my front and Nora in the Ergo on my back. We found that, indeed, they did not carry the fabric I was in search of, and upon continuing on to the next area that interested us, Nora vomited, again, all down my back and into her lap. Poor baby! So we quickly exited the store, and got Nora and myself cleaned up. And skipped going anywhere else!

Nora sort of layed around the rest of the evening, and surprisingly, she did eat a lot at dinner.

(I made tofu, pinto beans & tomatoes seasoned in a Mexican style, then eaten with blue corn chips...yummy!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yuck! Sorry about the misadventures of the shopping trip. Hope everyone's feeling better now. Was glad to see a future blog from Royce.