Saturday, April 12, 2008

April 10, 11 & 12, 2008

Well Lily's fever broke on Friday morning, but she kept having a low-grade fever. Nora is still wetting the bed every night, but is having better bladder control during the daytime. Thayne is also having fever off and on.

Saturday morning I decided to call our pediatrician and I made appointments for all three kids for Monday morning, as Lily was off of school (Teachers' Professional Day) that day.

I just want to get my kids well, again. This winter is truly kicking our butts. Last winter we were also afflicted with chronic illness which lasted about 2 months or so. But I think this one may be worse!

The kids have had so far since January... head colds, ear infections, strep throat, strep throat, again...

In mid-March, Nora was diagnosed with a UTI (more info in prior post).

Now, it looks like Nora still has a UTI. And I have no idea what's wrong with the other two!

No comments: